A broken windshield on a car is unappealing to both the owner and the people who see it. Here are a few ways:
- Scrape away any excess glass from the window in a shady area first.
- Keep a repair kit on hand, and use a suction cup to adhere to the glass securely.
- Then, place the repair tube directly over the trouble spot and into the middle.
- Then, apply a few drops of resin in the affected area, followed by a plunger to press the resin inside the affected area.
- Finally, insert a plastic strip and allow it to dry before scraping away the excess liquid.